Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 2 (A Little Late)

Yesterday (Day 2) I ran out of steam before I posted my update. So here we go.

I researched and signed up as an affiliate for Hostgator. I made some images using Techsmith Snagit 11 ( they are on version 12 now, I just haven't upgraded yet). It is a nice tool as I can add a lot of things to several images.
As you can see, I added numbered steps, blocks with text instructions and arrows. Neat!
Unfortunately Techsmith doesn't offer an affiliate program.

I will be making a video and a PDF for a squeeze page I am setting up for this offer. While I do not expect a lot of sales, who knows. No effort=No sales!

I also cleaned up my desktop on my PC so I can focus better. I had way to much stuff on it!

I also found an App to check my writing and copy. http://www.hemingwayapp.com/. You want to keep things at an appropriate reading level for your audience.

I started writing my eBook for the above offer. I will be using Unlimited eBook Covers to make my cover.
Here is a link to check out the sales page. http://unlimitedebookcovers.com/buy/

I was interrupted several times during the day to take care of pressing business. (Life happens) I have found that I have not fully recovered from a bout with severe Diverticulitis. My body tells me it is time to quit and I have to listen to it.

I spent some time at the Chris Farrell Membership Forum. If you are reading this and are interested in learning how to set up your own website, here is a link to get information. http://createasimplewebsite.com/
If you are already a member at Chris Farrell Membership you already know how great the information is that Chris shares and teaches.

Enough for now. I better get on to today's workload before my body gets mad at me again!

Rich

P.S. I have found that doing this is giving me better focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment