Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Day 1

Not the best day. LOL Woke up with a nice sinus headache.

Spent a little time at the Chris Farrell Membership site Forum. Shared how I had done some local advertising using Facebook groups. Gave a visual of the ad that I used and told about the results.

If you are not a member at Chris Farrell Membership and are interested in learning how to market online
Click Here For More Information!

I worked on a video review of a product and almost have it finished. I will be setting up a review blog for that product in the morning. I will publish the review on You Tube in the morning also.

Here is a link to Unlimited eBook Covers sales page. http://unlimitedebookcovers.com/buy/

I have done some research on a product that has come to mind and am working on an outline for the product. Hopefully have a good portion of the product created tomorrow.

I have made a banner for another one of my products and will be sharing that also.

Hopefully more progress tomorrow.

Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment